This chart doesn't seem to work. I have enabled Resolution in fields config, I checked other posts from other members however there is still no resolution to that and its not showing resolved issues.
What's wrong?
Hi @Lukasz and welcome to the community,
Most likely the resolution field value is missing from all resolved issues. When an issue is resolved, then someone (the agent or automatically) has to place a value for the resolution. Failing to do so, will result in Jira not actually know which issues have been resolved.
You have to go inside your workflows, edit them, and see all post functions of all transitions leading to a final status (e.g. done):
Issues without a resolution value, when in done status will not have a "check mark" next to the status:
Thanks, I don't have that Icon there. I can't see any 'Done' or 'Resolved' options or functions in workflows. I'm using default settings.
Ook.. First of all you are working on a team managed project. So you will not find there what I've told you, since it's applicable only for company managed projects.
On my instance, I've tried the created vs resolved on a team managed projects, and all issues that are transitioned to a done status (green) are marked as resolved:
With that said, can you check the filter you are using, if you are not including resolved issues?
Thanks Alex, I'm not using any filters.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/created-vs-resolved-chart-showing-incorrect-count-of-resolved-issues-302811967.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.