Hi all
I want to get list of blocked items. But we use Blocked label for this purpose.
I used this article to create the rule - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Automation-articles/Send-a-list-of-issues-in-Slack-with-Jira-automation-s-newest/ba-p/1411819
In Audit log I got success status, but the issues list doesn't appear in Slack
I got only "Hey we have following issues to be blocked"
How could I change Slack message?
Thanks
Hi @Елена Елена ,
While it appears that the automation worked successfully and identified the correct issues, I believe there might be some error in the web-hook part of your automation.
Can you please attach a screenshot of your And: Send Slack Message action?
Please blur or censor the web-hook URL (just make sure its correct).
And the incoming message you're receiving on Slack.
Out of curiosity, can you attach any link to the Slack message as a troubleshooting step? Just in case its getting filtered etc.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Ash
the message in Slack - "Hey we have following issues to be blocked" and nothing more
Can you replace your message with the following:
www.google.com
Hey, we have the following issues to be blocked:
{{#lookupIssues}} *<{{url}}|{{key}}> {{/}}
The google URL is used to check If hyperlinks are being filtered in your message, in which case the issue is with your Slack configuration rather than the automation.
Let me know how you get on and please post the output after the automation is run.
How to display issue from new line?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.