Hi,
https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf61/import-a-word-document-into-confluence-877187817.html
claims that there is an "Import Word Document" option in the 3-dot-menu. That used to be true for a while. Then, for some time, that option was moved to a sub-menu (I believe that the name of that sub-menu was "Extended Information" or something like that).
Today I want to import another Word document but I cannot find the option any more.
There is is a menu option Convert files to Confluence pages. But when I click that, I get a window with the error message "App is not responding. Wait or cancel?".
Naturally there is no explanation about what went wrong or how the situation can be corrected.
Has that function been discontinued? Or moved to some other weird place, without adapting the documentation, as quite usual?
I do not want to connect the document so that you can use Word to edit or display the document (which apparently is the function of that "Office connector" app). I just want to convert the Word document to a clean, normal Confluence page.