I had a site URL for example: mysite.atlassian.com but it was for not being used for a while.Now I'm trying to create the same site URL but it said that name "mysite" is already taken.
How can I reuse a deleted site name?
Hi @Islam Bahnasy ,
Welcome to the Community! You may have to wait a few days after deleting the site, until the URL is released.
Acccording to:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-11406
"Currently it is possible to trigger the deletion of a site by removing all of its products, but this still takes some days as there is a grace days period. Often times it is required to have sites deleted immediately, for example when a user wants to release the site URL to be used on another site and this request is to provide a way for admins to perform an immediate deletion themselves without having to raise a support request. "
@Carlos Garcia NavarroThis site has been already deactivated from a month.
So how long it needs more to let me create a new site using the same name?
Hello @Islam Bahnasy
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
I think this page has the information you seek.
https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/track-storage-and-move-data-across-products/#What-happens-if-I-miss-payment-for-my-Atlassian-product-subscription
According to it, data is retained for 60 days.
Thanks for sharing, @Trudy P Claspill !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.