Hi i am trying to import result to existing test execution but i am getting "Error:
Hi @Qautomation ,
Welcome to the Community! Your example looks good per the Xray documentation ( https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAY/Import+Execution+Results#ImportExecutionResults-XrayJSONSchema)
Are all the results failing to import, or there are some that import correctly? Did anything change in your Jira configuration in the last 5 days?
You can also contact Xray support: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211769/xray-test-management-for-jira?tab=support&hosting=cloud
Thanks @Carlos Garcia Navarro
I am importing only single result .1 week ago , all was working fine but now neither i am able to create a new test execution or update a test execution for importing results . I tried both rest api version v1 and v2. I have also tried through the curl command but every time i am getting the same error message "Result is not valid Xray Format".I checked for subscription which looks fine also.
it is resolved as there was typo mistake in finish date "2023-03-12T08:40:35:56" whereas it should be 2023-03-12T08:40:35
Aaah! You're right! Thanks for sharing!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.