I keep getting error messages like this
Hi @capricorn.nam welcome to the Atlassian community!
There's not a lot to go off of in your screenshot from what I can see.
It appears this app is maintained solely by Qase and unfortunately we are unable to support it here on the Atlassian Community.
Maybe another user here who has used Qase might be able to give some pointers or tips based on their experience (if they are reading this). Otherwise I would recommend opening a support request with them here
Hope this helps.
Kind Regards,
Ash
Thanks @Ash Yadav, this is my first time using Qase, once it was installed successfully I tried to start configuring it but keep getting error message like
Hi @capricorn.nam
No problem at all, in that case yes I'd recommend reaching out to their support as mentioned above.
Have a good day.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.