I am a new user. After an issue is created, can I change issue type? In this case I want to change from task to epic
Hi Hui,
It is probably the case that the two different issue types use different workflows. If that's the case, then you will need to do a Move function. While on the issue, click the 3 dots menu on the right and select Move. Then follow the prompts.
Thanks. Unlikely. I'm a new user and just browsing around. Just created a project and set up a work flow. One only! From there I created a couple Epics. Then I tried to import more. The process did not ask to choose issue type, then they imported as tasks.
So, did you try the Move?
Ahh now I see, it worked! Thanks so much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.