I am a product manager using the roadmap feature in Confluence version
Confluence 5.9.0-OD-57-010
I love the feature and was really pleased when you released it. Solved loads of problems we had. But (there's always a but
) when entering data about a bar in the roadmap it is really easy to click out of the data field and lose everything that you've just typed. With the text fields all being pretty limited in what you can type it often takes a lot of careful thought how to phrase something. This is actually good cos it forces us to be concise and makes the fields easier for readers to consume but horribly bad when you lose the work you've just spent a long time crafting. The worst thing about it is that we also use JIRA and with JIRA, if you accidentally click out of a field when typing into it then your data is not lost. Perhaps you need to move your JIRA PM over to Confluence 
Anyhoo, I hope someone reads this and you're able to make this small improvement to what is an otherwise great tool.
Thanks, Steve.