Hi there,
I have the configuration problem described below and would appreciate very much any comment that pointed me in the right direction to solve it.
Two projects, of the Jira Software (TD) and Jira Work Management (TINF) types.
Note. As a convention to simplify the explanation I’ll use 'Project A > Project B', meaning 'Create a linked issue in Project B from Project A'.
Operation | Result |
TD > TINF | Linked issues don’t show neither in PS nor in PW

Immediately after operation the pop-up in the bottom left corner appears: Issue created, but not visible If the board has active filters or if it has not been added the issue to the dashboard, it may not be visible. See incident
|
TD > TD | Everything fine, as expected:
 |
TINF > TD | OK 
|
TINF > TINF | OK (see image above) |
I’m in both projects as an admin and have all permissions in the permission scheme.
The field Linked issues is included in the issue view screen layout.
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
M
---
Edited:
Changed short names for projects for more clarity.
Modified images.