Hello,
I have a question about an automation from Jira Service Management to Jira Software.
I explain the context:
When an issue is opened from the JSM portal and enters the waintg for support queue, we escalate it to the appropriate project once we analyse the issue.
I have an automated system that works well for me, which is:
When we go from "waiting for support" to "escalated" it clones the issue and creates it as an issue type bug. So far so good.
The problem is that the clone should go to the project I choose (usually a project with a client name) but it clones to the same JSM project.
I include a condition that is the name of the client project in question but it still clones the issue in the JSM project.
I hope you can help me because otherwise I can't use JSM properly.

Best regards.