Hi All,
I want to set a value of a component according to the linked issue. Let me give a scenario:
When I create a 'Test' and link it to a 'Story' (issue type), i should automatically set the component value of Story to the Test issue.
So, if issue 'ABC' (Test) is created with no components, and linked to Story issue 'XYZ' (having components as '123') during creation, then after the rules runs, 'ABC' should have component value set as '123'.
Here is the rule and I am stuck at the action part :

I want to update the Trigger issue i.e. Test.
Tests will not get linked to multiple Story.
Right now, there is no unique link type that I will be using for this purpose.
Actually, I am using a plugin Zephyr and using the BDD feature of it. Now, BDD feature creates a Story first, then in that Story, we type a Scenario in it, which creates a Test. This is why I am using the 'when issue is created' trigger.
Now, when this test is created, it is linked to the story with 'relates to' link.
I have attached a screenshot for your reference.
Waiting for you suggestions 