I want a simple, compact report showing information for releases.
I see past articles about an official "Releases Report," but that feature doesn't seem to available in my version, and the articles are old.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfoliocloud/using-the-releases-report-828785336.html
Hi @Tyler Mollenkopf
Trust you are well.
I do not think there’s a silver bullet. Probably a proper solution will be a Dashboard with set of standard and 3rd party gadgets to address your specific areas of focus and needs of your target audience.
If you are considering Marketplace Apps, I would suggest looking at this App with a set of Gadgets for Releases Reporting. Here you will find Gadgets to outline releases on Timeline, Track progress, forecast Release dates, etc.
Hope this helps.
Many thanks & kind regards,
Yuri.
Thanks Yuri. The app you linked looks very promising, and the pricing seems reasonable. Much appreciated!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.