Hi,
Team is looking for a plugin that will function as a stopwatch for developer to quick off when Jira ticket is opened then stopped when work for the item stops for that session. We use Tempo to log time but I haven't been able to find anything that can be used for this.
Thanks,
Dorothy
Hello @Dorothy Callahan
I know few plugins with similar features.
1) Harvest - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211628/harvest-time-tracking-official?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
2) Toggl - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215495/toggl-integration-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
3) Clockify - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222624/clockify-time-tracking-timesheet?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
I hope these helps.
Hitesh,
Hi @Dorothy Callahan
I am curious: what problem are you trying to solve by doing this?
For example, are these billable hours by each work item, and so a more precise measure of working time is needed for different clients of work?
Kind regards,Bill
Good morning,
The developers feel it would be easier to post time to Tempo if they had this functionality.
Thanks
Thank you! I will check them out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.