I would like to use templates to standardize the creation of bug and story tickets across our teams. The templates should include headers such as Summary, Explanation, Steps to Reproduce, Expected Results, Actual Results, Timeframe, Workaround, Customer Impact, Persona, Description, Acceptance Criteria, Timeline, Screenshots or Attachments, and Customer Success Questions or Feedback.
For each header, I want to include subtext that will act as prompts/checklists to ensure that our team includes all necessary information. For example, under the "Summary" header for bug tickets, the subtext could read "Provide a clear and concise summary of the issue or bug that you've encountered."
I want the subtext to be pre-populated in the templates, so that the person creating the ticket only needs to delete the suggested text and replace it with the appropriate information.
How can I create these templates with subtext prompts/checklists for each header, and make them easily accessible to everyone on our team?