How can I export my activity dashboard into a CVS file?
Hi @Pelin Yil and welcome,
you can not export a dashboard. If you have gadgets based on filters within your dashboard you can export filter result in csv (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-export-report-data-details-using-issue-filters-1102615777.html)
Hope this helps,
Fabio
@Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ Hello Fabio,
Unfortunately, the article didn't help me at all. We would like to see the report of our engineers activity history. How can I create a report for that, or how can I export my existing dashboard? Dashboard only has 1 gadget, which is activity history.
Thank you!
Hi @Pelin Yil
I haven't found the option to export gadgets from the Jira dashboard. Here is a similar question with some suggestions: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/I-need-to-export-the-information-I-get-from-different-gadgets/qaq-p/2185774
If you are ok with third-party solutions, check out Issue History for Jira from my team. Here you can create the activity report you need (filter dates, users, etc.)
Export to CSV or Excel is available.
Hey @Pelin Yil ,
unfrotunately activity stream can't be exported using builtin features.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.