Hello,
Thanks for taking the time to read this, I'm really just starting out trying to monitor some trends on my Support Desk, I don't know JQL and I'm not an Excel wizard, so I'm guessing suggestions will likely focus around plugins I could buy. But first I would like to try to push my way through a more "custom built" report or gadget, as so far what I would like to track doesn't seem available in JSM by default, so it's probably time to tool up.
Here's what I want...
Scenario: I've noticed that some of my team see correcting a status or adding a tag as progression. Although somtimes it's essential, and certainly helps keep metrics fairly acurate as missed tags are rare, I want to be able to course correct if that is absorbing too much time.
Tool: I want to be able to keep track of the number of ticket "touches" by user over time. A "touch" would include any purposeful interaction with a ticket; opening the ticket, adding a tag, changing a state, replying, that kind of thing. If I could drill into "touches" by these categories that may also help with automation to cut down on required ticket admin, and remove the need for intervention on a social level.
I think that's it.
Thanks in advanace,
Tom