I have found a problem when using a Jira Issues Macro on the same page as a Page history Macro. It seems that the presence of the Page History macro prevents the Jira Issue Macro from word wrapping correctly. I'm aware of https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-28378
What's conflicting between the two macros?
Here's the page with the history macro.
And here's the page without the history macro.
@Stanley Paulauskas I am not able to recreate the problem, are you still having it?
Yes, I just created a new page and received the following result:
I also created a video demonstrating the issue. As you can see, the formatting change occurs even while editing the page.
@Stanley Paulauskas I am still unable to recreate the issue.
@Stanley Paulauskas I was actually able to get it to do the same thing. Looks like it is a bug. When the Jira Issues Macro is on the page the CSS allows for word wrapping. When you add the page history the CSS added by that Macro overrides the other CSS and the word wrapping is removed. You will need to submit a support issue to Atlassian https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ or report a bug here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.