I currently have access to both Software Management and Service Management. Instead of viewing the requests that are assigned to me in the Service Management project, I prefer to see it as a task in my Software Management.
How do I do that?
Hi @Khor Xiang Ping ,
Are you asking how you would automatically create a task in your software project based on a task in the service management project? Assuming so, you should use automation to accomplish this. The details of the automation rule depend on more details from you on your requirements. If you could provide more details and confirm my current assumptions, we can progress the discussion further.
Hello @Jack Brickey , I would like to automatically create a task on my Software Project, when a Service Request is assigned to me on the Service Management project.
You can do it using automation as seen below on the service side.
You can also see every step of the way [here]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.