I want to be able to load epics and stories from a spreadsheet into an existing Jira project - how do I map the fields please - where is the format
Hi @Jeanette Plews
Welcome to the community, I hope this article will help youhttps://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-import-stories-linked-to-epics-in-jira/qaq-p/373117
Thank you Jerryton - it is good to be here. Thank you for the link, I understand the concept - how do I ensure I am mapping the right fields please e.g. should I choose to only import the e.g. the 'Issue type' , 'summary' and perhaps a couple of labels? Where can I locate the Jira field mapping please
Hi! are you able to provide a link to the Jira field mappings please - to ensure naming convention is correct. Thank you
Hi @Jeanette Plews Can you check this article https://docs.ricksoft-inc.com/excel-like-tables-for-jira/jira-field-mapping I hope it will solve your issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.