I have a sub-task workflow to which an issue can be submitted from another workflow automatically. An automation creates zero to 7 types of issues in tandem, based on the values if any selected in a checkbox field. Each of the different types requires a notification to be sent to a group whose members of one of 7 groups (for now--I might use a role later), may use the one transition the workflow.
What is the simplest way to notify the group members for any of the 7 task types when the sub-task is created? Since there is a separate action in the automation for each of the 7 sub-task types, perhaps the notification can be sent from the automation.
Also, I imagine that I need to create a group, perhaps called Task Owners Group, that in a sub-task transition condition has permission to transition the sub-task, and copy members to that group from the appropriate existing group, in the automation.