Hello,
I habe configured some object type with following attributes (among others):
| | Id | | Name | Description | Type | Type Value | Additional Value | | |
|---|
| | 2681 | | Device Name | The name of the object | Default | Text | | | |
| | 2765 | | Device Type | | Default | Text | | | |
| | 2766 | | Model | | Default | Text | | | |
| | 2688 | | Serial Number | | Default | Text | | | |
| | 2767 | | Device Infos | | Default | Text | | | |
| | 2689 | | Network | | Object | Reference | | |
| | | | |
When executing a query like:
"Device name" LIKE 0234 , the query outputs the expected items
When executing a query like:
"Serial Number" LIKE "Q3", the query outputs nothing.
Even if I input:
"Device name" LIKE 0234 AND "Serial Number" != hello
I don't get any output, while:
"Device name" LIKE 0234 AND "Device Type" != hello
works fine.
It seems that the particular attribute "Serial Number" bugs. Is there any reason? What do I do wrong?
Any hint would be great.
Regards
Adrien