Hi, I'm configuring the Jira Service Desk for my company. When an user raise a new request from the portal, with an automation or something else I would like to add as watchers all the users that belongs to the Jira User Group to which belongs the reporter.
E.g.: reporter is John Doe and he belongs only to the group "afc-users"; even the users Mary Lou and Robert Pan belongs to the same group. I want to add as watchers both Mary Lou and Robert Pan because if John Doe is experiencing a bug, even May Lou and Robert Pan must be kept up-to-date on the resolution process.
I know that as per the data model, a user can belong to more than one group. In this case I can set up some filters to retrieve just one or I can avoid this use case (I don't think about this yet).
Appreciated any suggestion.
Davide