Hello,
I am trying to write a JQL query that can return issues that are being blocked by other issues with the status "done". If for example an issue D is being blocked by issue A, B, C, and one of them is not done, then the query should not return issue D. To return issue D, all of the blocking issues have to be done (A, B and C). See image for more clarity.


Is that possible for a JQL query ? I tried using this:
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("status=done", "blocks")
but this does not work since it returns the issue if only one of those blocking link is Done, but all of them would need to be done.
My initial thought was to create a automation rule that changes the LinkType to "relates" when the issue is Done (which works), but I was wondering if there was a way to do it in JQL without altering the LinkType.
Thanks a lot