I have added a status called backlog so that I can differentiate between time spent in the backlog and time spent in "to do" in an active sprint. This then meant that time spent in status was more accurately reflected. I want to create an automation to transition tickets from "backlog" to "to do" once the sprint has been started.
Hello @Ryan Wilcox
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Have you tried to construct this rule? If so, show us what you have so far.
Otherwise, here is the basic structure:
TRIGGER: When sprint startedFOR EACH: Branch Rule / Related Issues / Issues in the sprint IF: Issue Fields Condition Status equals Backlog THEN: Action: Transition Issue Destination Status: To Do
Hi Trudy, thanks for coming back to me. This is exactly the how I managed to fix it after seeing it somewhere else on the community. I'm sorry for asking the question but I couldn't find the answer before asking the question and it was frustrating me because I could see the "When sprint started" so I knew it must have been possible. Thanks again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.