Hey!
As you can see in the picture below I try to creat an automation rule but something is wrong. It checks if a summary of an issue contains the second value (a certain word). Does someone know what went wrong?
Greetings Onur!
First, make sure at least one of the issue summaries in the newly created project contains the word youre looking for, since that what youre comparing with.
Then remove everything but the word you need to compare with, in this case leave only "delegatedprojectgenerator" in "Zweiter Wert".
Did that change anything?
Hi Onur,
Not sure that I follow the language there, but try using " " instead of ( )
Hey @John Funk , still does not work....
What is the word in the Summary that you are looking for?
And what do you mean by it "does not work"? Is it not firing? Is it firing and nothing is returned? Does it say that the Condition was not met?
I am looking for "verweis=delegatedprojectcreator" in the summary of an issue. Nothing happens. It is not firing and an error does not appear. Nothing
Hey @Michael Wohlgemuth
It still does not work. Nothing happens. Nevertheless thanks a lot!
Hmm. Ive just checked my local instance, and i dont have this "Project Created" trigger. But that might not be a problem.
Just for sanitys sake though: Can you change the trigger to "Issue created" (should be along the lines of: "Vorgang erstellt" in german) and leave the rest as mentioned before?
Mine is looking like that, and it in fact edits the description as expected when an issue is created with "thisvalue" in the summary:
HI @Onur Cevik
you are mentioning it does not work - meaning it does not send the email?
Can you send us the error message which it gives a description?
I have had similar issue, but the problem was not in the process itself, but in the email or the setting regarding the receiver of your email.
I followed your tip and it has worked! There might be a problem with the trigger Project created. Thanks a lot!
Hey @Jan Šimek
Thanks for helping! Thanks to @Michael Wohlgemuth I have solved this issue!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.