Is there a log available?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Anonymous access can't be logged beyond "someone we can't ID looked at this". That is good enough to log usage though, and you can find that in the analytics. Start with a look at https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/view-analytics-to-see-how-content-is-performing/
Unfortunately I am not on Enterprise.
There are some apps that allow you to hook your Confluence up to analytics applications (Google analytics for example), but it is likely to be cheaper to go to Premium and get the built-in analytics.
I would not agree with @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- that it is cheaper to get Confluence Premium than to stay with the Free or Standard subscription and get an app for analytics
But it really depends on how many users @John Phillipp Esguerra needs to license for Confluence and the number of apps.
I would recommend to either contact your Atlassian partner to obtain appropriate quotes. Or to make a comparison between the two product subscriptions here. And then select the desired app in the Marketplace and find out its pricing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.