Hi all,
I'm currently creating a new form and want to add conditional sections. It becomes more clear with an example:
- the first question has 4 answers (A, B, C, D)
- based on answers B, C, D, multiple other questions shall appear
- based on answer A, a question other than the ones for B, C, D appears (A.1, A.2) before the other question shall appear
--> based on A.1, a text appears, the form ends here
--> based on A.2, the rest of the form (same as for answers B, C, D) shall appear
I added a conditional section after the question for answer A, saying that the rest of the questions shall appear if A.2 is chosen. In that case, these question don't appear anymore when B, C or D is chosen.
I added a conditional section saying that the rest of the question shall appear if B, C, D is chosen; in that case, those questions don't appear anymore if A / A.2 is chosen.
I also tried to add those two sections and tried out different orders; however, they seem to contradict each other.
So my question is: how can I manage to show the rest of the form both when B, C, D and A.2 is chosen? My only solution is to always show all other questions, regardless of answer A, B, C or D.
Thanks in advance.