In add organization field i am getting all the organization value to choose but i don't want to view all the details. Is it possible to do
Hi @Melina RAMPERSANDS and welcome to the community,
Which details are you referring to? And by "Organisations" do you mean the following field?
yes, currently i am getting all the organization name in this field, but I want to display the organization name which exist in that particular project, I don't want view the organization name which doesn't exist in that project. Is it possible ?
@Melina RAMPERSANDS organizations on a Jira instance are global, meaning that when they are created they are available on all JSM projects. When you try to create a new organization, possible suggestions of existing organizations will appear on that field.
New organizations will have another indication next to their name:
I want to provide organizational field view restriction for the service desk team(fulfiller). The person who is working in the project must view his own organization, rest of the organization value must be restricted. Is it possible ??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.