Hi,
I understand that we could request to change the site name (the text xxxxx of xxxxx.atlassian.net/wiki) If we are using Confluence paid plan up to 3 times.
If we want to change it completely from “https://abcdef.atlassian.net/wiki/home” , to, for example, “https://abcdef-wiki.com.hk” without following the Atlassian convention. Is it possible?
Thanks,
Henry
Hello @Henry Lau ,
I hope you are doing well!!
As you mentioned in first point yes that is correct Atlassian allows 3 time to change but to your second to have the complete customized URL i don't think so i.e., possible. Still, I would suggest you open support ticket and check with Atlassian for any possibilities.
Regards,Mayur
Follow https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-6999 for a view of when Atlassian might eventually enable us to use custom domains. (Don't hold your breath - you can get t-shirts with this 12 year old improvement printed on them)
If this ever gets done, I would expect it to follow a similar application access scheme to the one in use now though - you'll be able to customise the domain or root URL, but Confluence will still run under <your domain>/wiki and Jira under <your domain>/jira
Thanks, Mayur.
Thanks, Nic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.