Hi, I have created my own portal groups and wanted to add some description for each of them. I have got three Portal Groups by the name of "An Enhancement Request", "A Service Request", and "An Incident". At the moment the user sees the request types names under the Portal group but I want to display a breif description of whats included under that Portal group. Refer to the screenshot.

I want to have something like this:
• A Service request
This is considered a standard service and is part of the operational management and support service. For any general requests regarding enabling reports or dashboards, user access, calendar updates or financial changes to rate cards currency etc. Raise a service request
• An Enhancement Request
Do you need a new report, a dashboard or incorporate organisational structure changes or perhaps you require changes to lifecycle, roles, changes to grants or attributes. The enhancement request may require scoping and is often is not part of baseline services. Raise an enhancement request to have this addressed.
Is it possible to do that ?