Hi there
Some background first... we have a support team who escalate issues to development. When the support team in Jira Service Management change the status to "Requires development", it creates a ticket in the Jira Software project owned by the developers, and links the tickets together.
Due to limitations with multi-project rules, we have not yet implemented a rule to close the support ticket when the development ticket is closed.
So we are in a situation where we have a number of support tickets are open, where the linked development ticket in Jira Software is closed.
I need a JQL query to find all of these tickets, where the Linked tickets have the link status of "relates to"
So for hypothetical purposes, let's say the support project is called "IT" and the dev project is called "DEV"
Find all the unresolved tickets in project IT, where they have a linked ticket "relates to" in project "DEV" where that linked ticket is closed.
I know what I need, I just don't know how to translate it into a JQL search!
Thanks in advance
Asher