Hello there!
Can I create one rule that will run similar actions across multiple projects?
Context:
I'm attempting to build an automation rule that when a new issue is created for a project, it will label the ticket with the correct component. However, we are looking to do this same action for multiple projects (each with its own unique component name).
- So if a ticket is created for Project A, it will be marked with "Component A". If a ticket is created for Project B, it will be marked with "Component B"
I know I will have to make the components for each project first (in order for them to show up as options in the dropdown list), but is it possible that I can make one global rule that has separate branches for each project (so I only have to build this once)? Or will I have to implement this rule at a project-level for each project that we want it to run for since all of the projects and components will be different?
I tried looking at the branch options, but it wasn't clear to me exactly how they worked.
Thanks!