I have a checkbox field with 3 options. I would like to create a validator that only allows the transition to happen if all of the options are checked. Any ideas on how I can do this?
Thanks in advance.
@David Fischer This question is for you.
@Katherine Lord Similar post :- https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Validating-all-checkboxes-checked-using-JMWE/qaq-p/1782013
@Katherine Lord
unfortunately, third-party Validators such as those offered by JMWE are limited to Atlassian's Jira Expressions language, and that language doesn't allow listing available options of a Checkboxes field.
However, if you are willing to hardcode the number of available options (in your example, 3), then you can create a Build-your-own Validator with this code:
!!issue.customfield_12345 && issue.customfield_12345.length == 3
where you'll replace "customfield_12345" with the custom field ID of your checkboxes field (which you can find on the "Issue Fields" help tab below the editor)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.