Hi, we have a project and there multiple teams work on it. How can we let each developer to see his/her assigned issues only?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You could set up a security level that says "only the assignee can see this", but I strongly recommend that you do not.
The nicest thing I can say about this idea is that it is micromanagement (which is a very bad way to work). The whole point of issue trackers is collaboration. Which means everyone can, at least see, what others are doing. There are good reasons to hide some stuff (mostly HR and security), but you really should be looking at how you work if you think hiding issues is a good idea.
I would suggest the use of quick filters rather than issue security levels. Here is how you can configure quick filters.
This method won't prevent others from viewing the issues, but it does make it significantly easier for users to identify the work that they are responsible for.
Hi Nic Brough
it is not about hiding, sometimes you have items and task such as backlog and roadmap items for future to be shared by higher management only.
You can't manage a backlog or roadmap if you can't see bits of it.
I think what you are looking for is the "quick filter" function, which lets people (temporarily) hide things. Adding a filter for "assignee = currentUser()" would probably suit a lot of people!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.