I found there is no "Component" in the fields when i was creating a filter.
Could you please explain a bit more? Assuming that you are using 'Issue Navigator' after selecting the project and issuetype, u need to click on the small info box which comes below the 'Issue Type' box to refresh the components, versions and custom fields specific to the project/issue type.
There is no small info box below the Issue type box. It's the "Issue Attributes" division.
What I meant was this http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA044/Searching+for+Issues#SearchingforIssues-SearchingparticularProjectsorIssueTypes
But I don't see this from my Jira.
Hi Lilian,
If you're not seeing the components drop down on your instance you can try using the advanced search functionality:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching
Basically it involves following these steps:
You can try putting 'Component =' in the query box, and JIRA should auto-complete any components that you have.
Cheers,
Matt
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.