I have ten different members updating their status pages. I would like to have that same information automatically updated on a master report page to include input from each one of the pages. Can this be done?
Hi @MIchael Maziarz ,
You can use the Excerpt and Excerpt Include macros for this purpose.
The master page will always show the up-to-date content from the combined source-pages. And each source-page can have its own author, has its own version history and its own comments and attachments.
Have a nice day! Rik
Thanks Rik. I only need a section from each page to populate into a master report. How can I only take text content to the page. Do you know of any developer that could help me solve this problem?
But that is exactly what the Excerpt macro does. Any content inside the macro will show on the master page. And any content outside of the macro will not
When a person makes an update in their section, I would like it to update into the master report in their section automatically. Right now, I have ten different pages. Each page has two distinct reporting fields. The first is currently the second is future. They report on multiple tasks for each section. Then I convert the master to a word document to send to my management. Right now, I have to export each of the 10 to word, cut off all the non-essential information, copy and paste all current for the 10, then do the same thing for the future. Then I have to reimport into the Atlassian page and send the word document to management. I would rather have the content imported to Atlassian in the order we need it, and the manager gets notified when the report has been published. Any thoughts?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.