Hi, in the "Page Properties Report" macro, how can I sort by the content of the first column (i.e., the column that I name within the macro via field "Title column heading")?
Entering that same name in field "Sort by" didn't work:
Hi @Anna Götz and welcome to the community,
Make sure you are typing the column's name exactly as it appears on the page properties. E.g. It might be "User story" and not "User Story". Or it might have an additional space. On my instance I tried it with the "Due date" and works fine.
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and quick response!
The strings were exactly the same, but it turned out that the entries were sorted (counter-intuitively, as I find) from large to small numbers. Checking the "Reverse sort" checkbox did the trick.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.