Hello!
I am attempting to use External System Import to update the Resolution Date for one issue in Jira (cloud).
Steps:
- Search for the issue in Advanced Search (issue = XXX-72)
- Export to Google Sheets
- Clear all columns except for KEY, SUMMARY, RESOLUTION, RESOLVED
- Download as CSV
- Open External Importer (I am a Jira Admin)
- Choose file (.csv) and select Next
- Select project, adjust date/time format to match the CSV, and select Next
- Map KEY -> ISSUEKEY, SUMMARY -> SUMMARY, RESOLUTION -> RESOLUTION, RESOLVED -> DATE RESOLVED, select "Map field value" for each and select Next
- Manually confirm and select Begin Import
- Success message "None issues and projects imported." This is the message I get when the import is successful
Here's where the issue is: in the CSV I had set the Resolved Date for 5/11/2022, but the issue in Jira now says 1/11/2022. This is different than the date that was listed before the import (3/4/2023), but not the date I put in the CSV.
Any thoughts as to what is going on?