I noticed in this UI macro there's a space between the text box and UI tab. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? When I insert the macro on a different part of the page, the text box and tab connect.
Hi @Laura Popovich and welcome to the community,
I would advise you to create a request on that 3rd party vendor. From the image you pasted I can't really understand which app you are using. Is it this one from adaptavist?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/247/content-formatting-macros-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Hi Alex!
Thanks for your reply. No, this is the UI tab. I believe it is hosted by Confluence but I might be incorrect. Here is a better images of the macros being used.
Hi @Laura Popovich Do you know what application you use for tabs?
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- shared the link of Content Formatting Macros for Confluence add-on. It's tab macro looks different.
Hello,
I believe it is the default confluence but we also use Refined.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.