Hey,
Is there a way to search for "Child Issues" of a Parent? Not issues linked by "Linked Issues".
Issues linked using the Parent Link (advanced roadmaps).
Thanks.
Hi @Chukwuenyem Orakwusi welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Have you tried JQL:
"Parent Link" = <parent-issue-key>
Hi @Dave Mathijs
Thanks for responding.
I've tried that function. I've also tried portfolioChildIssuesOf. For both, the issuekeys need to be entered. I need a more dynamic function to pull in, for example, all "Child Issues" in a project or attached to a issues in a filter.
Is there a native solution for that in Cloud?
Hi @Chukwuenyem Orakwusi
I’m Maurício, a support engineer at Digital Toucan and I’m here to help you.
Unfortunately, using JQL of Jira, you’ll not be able to do it dynamically.
In the app where my team works, JQL Search Extensions for Jira, for example, you can use this query to find all your children of your epics
issue in childrenOfIssuesInQuery("type = epic”)
Please contact our support if you have any other questions about this query.
We’ll be happy to help you!Best regards,Maurício
Hi Mauricio,
Thanks, I'll reach out to your support team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.