Hello,
I do have a question concerning Jira (Atlassian OnDemand):
-) Its about the "WorkLog / Time Spent" Field
Is there any way how I can find out how much work employee XY has spent today (and on which tasks)?
Same if if would like to find out for a specific day in the past?
Reason behind this: How can I check if resource XY has entered 8h for e.g. yesterday? And how can I easily see the related tasks?
Is maybe a customized filter the best solution to solve this issue?
How could I get the information from this field - it seems to me that there is no access to the WorkLog data.
(Basically it would be something like this I would need:
project = test AND assignee = XY AND timespent [show logged time from 07.10.2012 only]
Or is there a way more smarter option than using customized filters?
Thanks,