I have created several Dashboards. I want to see the list and Dashboard contents together in one page.
- Plan : Standard / admin
Image 1: My dashboard pageImage 2: Capture found on the Internet (need function)
Hello @Chayoung Kim
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you provide a link to the site where you got the second image?
I think that might be an image from a self hosted Jira instance (Jira Server or Jira Data Center). The same layout may not be available for Jira Cloud.
Thank you for your reply.I'm using Jira's 3rd-party(App) called `Rich filters`, and I saw it on the youtube channel while searching. Refer to the link below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyQ0GNZlH9U
The Collapsible Dashboard Sidebar app does not have a version that is compatible with Jira Cloud.
So, is there any other way to see my dashboard list and contents on one page in the side bar? t.t
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.