Good afternoon,
I am trying to automate the registration of time in a project, in it we use the Actual Start and Actual End fields which register Days and Hours, the problem arises with the formula that I am using which in theory should work but it does not, it The first thing I do is the following: create a flow where it is executed when the Actual End field is updated, after that it must register the time.
So in the "When" flow I use the change of values of a field and in the "Then" flow I use the record time component in the same setting as the Actual Start start date and in the time spent field I put the following expression
{{issue.ActualEnd.diff(issue.ActualStart).hours.abs}}h
and i get the following error
Error attempting to register work on an issue
Worklog must not be null., Invalid time duration entered. (timeLogged)
Could you help me by indicating if it is possible to automate the registration of hours or what should I change in my expression to make it work?