I started using JIRA software using one email account and have created an additional project for home improvements as I was so impressed with the system.
I have invited my personal email account to that project but have decided to register for a new product with my personal email address. I would like to migrate the initial project I created over to my new site under my personal email account.
I have invited both email accounts to view both sites sites separately and also made each user JIRA admin's each sites so there is 2 admin's on both sites.
I have started the Jira Migration (beta) option from the system settings from the project I want to migrate from and the other site under my personal account is visible.
However when I move to the next screen to select the project, no projects are listed. I have tried this from either site and neither present and projects even though they can see the other sites.
Can anyone suggest what is missing. Both sites are on JIRA free plans for awareness.