To integrate another tool to Jira I've been asked for system fields ID:
Issue Type
Summary
Attachment
Description
How can I get them? I know for custom fields but I have no idea how to get these ones.
Hope you can help me, thanks!
HI @Sofia Grunspan
Please try using:
{Jira base URL}/rest/api/3/field
Hi Sofia,
System fields are pretty straight forward:
Issue Type - issuetype
Summary - summary
Attachment - attachment
Description - description
Hey there
what's the one for Duedate ?Thanks
Hi Eran - You can use either due or duedate
My app, Admin Pro for Jira makes all of this information easy to get at for all fields, system or custom. It also gives non-admin users a button on the Issue view to see all of the field IDs on the current issue so that they don't have to bug the admins for them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.