Hello,
I need a recurring story or task in jira sprint which will be recurring every week.
Hi Geetha,
You can see this article to help you with that - but you will need to use Automation (there is no good reason not to use that which I am aware of).
Hi @geetha_bp I don't fully understand your ask here. Are you asking how to have something happen automatically without an automation?
Thank you John. I have used automation and it really works well.
yes
Great!
Hi John
I need your help here.
I have created a task form where i can share directly the link to anyone assigning the task but am not able to link the epic here . Can you please help me why the epic link is not shown in the Task form fields.
or i need the automation to link the epic link to task form whenever the new task form is created.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.