Hi,
I have the Original estimate in my issues screen and want to make it required. But when I go to the Custom field configuration I can't find it in the list. How it can be?
Hi @Lena Sargsyan what is the custom field you are trying to set to required? You can have a look at this page for reference.
Hi @Lena Sargsyan,
Can you see the "Time Tracking" field in the Field Configuration. I think Time Tracking includes the Original Estimate, Remaining Estimate, and Time Spent values. I wish I could find a reference in the documentation to confirm this.
HTH,
Kel
Hi, @Craig Nodwell I would like to measure not only how many tasks have been done but also the volume of the tasks.
For example, having developer "A" does 100 tasks per month and developer "B " does 20 tasks may be that 100 tasks are 20 minutes each and that 20 tasks take 1 day each to complete, so I want to have some required field which is measuring the volume of the task in time how much time does it require to complete. So, I thought that in this case the original estimate would be a great idea but couldn't find it at all.
Hi, @Kelly Arrey Yes I can find the time tracking field. But the Original estimate still missing.
Hi @Lena Sargsyan, are you in a team-managed project? If so, perhaps this is relevant: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Team-managed-projects-articles/Original-time-estimation-comes-to-team-managed-projects-it-s/ba-p/1732980
Hi, @Kelly Arrey I am in a company-managed project:)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.