Dear all,
I'm owning a small Jira Cloud instance with around 200 users. It started small with around 10 users so that we could easily manage that by our own. After some time the number of users increased and therefore also to wish to monitor the list of user per project.
Unfortunately I could only find a way how to export all users but there is no option to get an export per Jira project. Why i would need it is that sometimes I want to write some emails to users of a specific project. I would love to at least export the list of users of one project and then send the email (if there is not another, more easier way).
But it seems that it's not possible without any paid version. How are you doing it? How can I use the REST API in a simple way (for free) for example with Google Sheets, App Scripts or something similar.
Thanks a lot in advance