HI,
I have seen a few examples dotted around here on how to convert text fields to labels and been trying a few of them but for some reason none of them give the desired result.
In some cases I still get the "Label can't have spaces" error, and substituting spaces works, but then I end up with a single label containing all items.
For example. I have a customfield that has itemA, itemB, itemC
In my Jira automation I created a variable that did a split: {{issue.customfield_11111.split(",")}}
I then set the label field with the variable.
This failed because of the space after each , but even if I removed that the same error appeared.
I then thought about first setting a variable that substitutes the space: {{issue.customfield_11111.replace(" ","_")}} and then create a following variable that would split: {{Variable1.split(",_")}}
This still gave me the space error.
As a result I am capable of creating a single label with itemA,_itemB,_itemC but no matter what I tried I cant get 3 individual labels.
It might be that I am just being really silly and have missed something trivial but any help much appreciated