Hi,
We have a user who cannot access his Jira account because of two-step verification. I am the project admin, but I can't find anywhere to fix it.
Here's what's happening to him:
I will explain this issue I am having with login again here.
When I try to login using my password, I get a 6-digit request, however this does not come to my phone or authenticator. When I try to login to authenticator it does not recognize my BC email address any longer. I have tried setting up just my phone number in authenticator, but a code is still not generated.
If I don't access via my phone, and try 'can't use your phone', I am asked for a 24-character recovery key, however I do not have this and have been unable to find one in my BC email account.
I found the email confirming I set up two-step verification but when I click on the link to create a new one it takes me back to the 6-digit page (pictured above).
How can we solve it and get access?
Thanks!